Popular Beautician, Sally Onome Okunzuwa Dies From Carbon-monoxide Poisoning - EazyFeeds

Trending News / Gist at Your Finger Tips

Latest News

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, 1 September 2020

Popular Beautician, Sally Onome Okunzuwa Dies From Carbon-monoxide Poisoning


 Friends and family members have taken to social media to mourn the death of popular beautician, Sally Onome Okunzuwa. 


 


The late beautician died from monoxide poisoning in her hotel room in Obudu, Calabar on August 23. She was reportedly discovered dead after burning charcoal in her room to keep her warm in the night. 


 


A post shared on Sally's Instagram page read; 


 


It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onome Okunzuwa CEO SALLY SIGNATURE SALOON AND SPA.

Who left this world to a better place On the 23rd of August 2020 due to Carbon monoxide poisoning.


The sally signature brand will like to use this medium to appreciate you all for your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a comment

Feel Free To Leave A Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot